Keep it simple, silly

Monday, February 16, 2004

A long but potentially fruitful day today. Milking in the morning while waiting for Lee to join me after the priority of Zea’s birthday; Holy Goat Ranch work day and meeting; share house inspection at Kathy’s; and discussions with Simon about the handling of Leigh’s recision motion.

So much fluster and bluster about the decision to let me go that it seems the only person who’s okay with it is me. Which is a great start. Now, for the first time in a long time – if ever – I have an overview in relation to this place and my part in it. After all, it’s hard to have an overview when you’re in something.

But I am free now. Free to open up to the world around me, free to be me, free to see things for what they are. And it’s great! I find myself knowing things about situations that I couldn’t have hoped to understand just a week ago, like seeing through what is happening and beyond to the other side. Maybe Makita was right, maybe the magic does start now. I would certainly like it to. I would like to add value to every transaction I make, I would like my lightness to pierce the darkness wherever I go and wake the sleeping souls around me. And now maybe I can.

Now I can see, maybe I can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home