Keep it simple, silly

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yard sale

I am so fortunate to be here. I am so glad for what I have. And what do I have? It is getting close to nothing. Materially, there appear to be a lot of things around me, and in my mind there has been a yard sale and the space is becoming clear. There is very little left right now – a bit of clutter here, some spots of dirt there, a cherished thought over in the corner – and still largely there is emptiness. For the moment.

And that can change, as it already has. It seems changing circumstance gives the appearance of an actual change, and while that seems real – important even, then my mind fills and it hurts with the bursting.

For the moment I am free. For the moment all is well. For the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home