Keep it simple, silly

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Crushed

I am being crushed, to sand like the face of a cliff on the ocean. Billions of bits of sand floating, drifting apart where once a solid rock stood. There is little left, and the press just got tighter. There will be less left soon. Crush me 'til all that remains is sand. Spread me with the currents and the waves; mould me into the shapes you require; blow me into glass, transform me. A rock is too hard, too unforgiving. Turn me to sand.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Whats going on with that photo Jamie? You look like you're about to kill someone! Or you have just killed someone and this is the mug shot...bring back the laughing Jamie!

6:53 pm, April 19, 2006

 
Blogger Jamie Reygle said...

I like the understatement of it. But I guess I should let consensus rule.

9:27 pm, April 19, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't say I particularly like any of the photos I have seen of you Jamie on this blog site.....and such a handsome type you are too......a better, friendlier, softer photo PLEASE.
One of the San Miguel ones from last summer would do !!!

2:06 pm, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger Jamie Reygle said...

That IS a San Miguel one from last summer!!

3:10 pm, April 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow !!! My memory must be fading ! I had the idea that you looked less-crim-like in Mexico.
Sorry for incorrect perception.
And in the end , what are appearences anyway ?. We still love you even if your photo makes us feel like crap !!!

11:31 am, April 25, 2006

 
Blogger Jamie Reygle said...

Okay, the first photo above is me in the Bahamas earlier this year for a visa shot. The second one is me in SMA. You got me!

That's you Sahaja, isn't it?

1:36 pm, April 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home