Keep it simple, silly

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tired

Awakening has been difficult this morning. It is as though I could sleep for a lifetime, Sleeping Beauty prematurely awoken from the spell. I have been up, sat, back to bed – drifting in and out and everywhere, the most awake I’ve been right now as my eyes focus on the page.

I am tired. It seems that when we’re not house building or working or looking after kids or cooking or cleaning that we’re packing. I don’t know where to start with the packing -none of this stuff is mine. I notice the energy drain from my being as I think about it, the enormity of the project, and I see that what is making me tired is not just the work, but the thought of what is to come.

Guess it won’t come if I just keep thinking about it. Better get to it!

Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home