Keep it simple, silly

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yikes!

All I want to do is sleep. I’m having trouble keeping my eyes open. It seems I took a lot out of me at FloydFest, and I don’t know where I’m going to find the time to rest.

Two electric sockets stare at me with startled faces, like the current is being pumped up their rear ends. And I suppose it is. I could do with a charge right now, but that seems a little extreme.

Not so long ago I had so little to do and it was bliss. Now my life is so full that I have a tendency to leave the bliss behind in preference for what comes next. The bliss is here, now; but I am already over there.

Yikes!

3 Comments:

Blogger intentionally left blank said...

im in the opposite position right now. my life is so empty that i dont feel myself entitled to any bliss at all. here's hoping that things balance out between us

3:36 am, August 07, 2006

 
Blogger Lee said...

All I can say is, "DON'T LICK THE SOCKETS!" It doesn't really work! :)

9:25 pm, August 09, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, Thaks for turning me on to Rachel and Andrew's visit to Floyd. I posted a piece about it.

12:49 pm, August 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home