Keep it simple, silly

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Your tag is showing

I’ve been tagged! My friend Carol has tagged me to write five things about myself that others might not know about me. There are plenty of tags going around like this, and this one morphed a little one generation back, when Mona changed it a little so that it’s more like five things I don’t want people to know about me. The Work will have that effect!

Let’s see. You've had over a month. That's long enough. One way or another, these five items and a whole lot more can be found on PostSecret. You should see there that there are no new secrets - that you're no worse than anybody, that nobody's any worse than you.

Okay, now it’s my turn, I tag:
Jade
Rachel
Heidi
Sahaja
Lee

Good luck!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Holy shit, Jamie. This is a hard one! I'll be thinking about it!

11:58 am, December 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list. I just posted mine. Yikes. Thanks for the invite! Here's to no more shame and to finding out what's truer ;)

12:14 am, December 17, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya, Jamie!

Wow- this tag thing is really getting around! It's great to see you in the mix. I love that you participated.

I remember our work together at the Cleanse after all this time. Thank you for sitting with me that afternoon. That made a sweet difference in my life.

1:56 am, December 17, 2006

 
Blogger Sahaja Sam said...

The teenagers I teach would tell me that if I've been tagged, my home has been graffittied by someone...........I prefer this version of tagging.
I'm on it Jamie....watch my blog !
Thanks for including me......let's see what I come up with...yours are a BLAST !!!!

9:26 am, December 17, 2006

 
Blogger Jade said...

Ohhh, geez, now I see what you meant! Bloody hell, don't I already do enough self disclosure!!!!! Ok, ok, Im on to it...

5:43 pm, December 17, 2006

 
Blogger Jade said...

Happy Christmas Jamie!

3:24 pm, December 24, 2006

 
Blogger Lee said...

Alright, I'm gonna do this here, because I have an ex-husband and he knows about my blog and reads it and is a total prick. He would love to show this to my kids. Mine are not so much about secrets because I try to avoid those, but things that I'm ashamed of.

1. A coupla one night stands where I didn't even know the guy's last name.

2. A coupla one night stands where I didn't even know the guy's FIRST name.

3. Cheating on my husband. I was miserable but too afraid to leave; too afraid to be alone. I took the coward's way out. My darkest days.

4. Driving drunk.

5. Letting myself be treated like shit for the sex.

9:27 pm, December 29, 2006

 
Blogger Suze said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! Check out my blog and spill all...

7:04 am, January 05, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home