Keep it simple, silly

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Loving...

Is this a tag? Heidi has asked me to share with her a list entitled ‘And most of all, today I love...’ Here it is.

The sun glaring through the window into my eyes, reflecting my face on the monitor.

The ice on the trees.

The broken tree limbs on the ground.

Life.

The way things all come together.

Clouds.

The warmth on my face and the chill on my back.

The hum of the computer.

Icicles.

No power at home until maybe tomorrow.

Watching the fire.

Not watching the TV.

All the things I don’t need. And that would be everything.

Everything.

And I can see how I could be expected to say E and L and Y and my family and theirs, and it all seems so redundant.

PS: One more: writing this.

Tagging:
Jade
Suze
Danét
Lee
Jamie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, Jamie. Here is my response. "And most of all, today I love..." ...the patient presence of Love in my mind that walks with me as I stumble, quietly waits for me when I turn my back, devotedly stands beside me when I hold It at arms length... and then, at my slightest invitation, rushes in to bathe me in its tenderness and remind me of my innocence and worth. The Love that is the Light of Home.

12:29 pm, February 15, 2007

 
Blogger danét said...

Jamie, I love that you tagged me. I posted my 'love response' and passed it on... Thanks for joining oneloveforever... lovedanét

9:09 am, February 16, 2007

 
Blogger Lee said...

And today, most of all, I love kids in PJs, pink fuzzy slippers, leftover pizza, my favorite blogs, Ferris Beuller's Day Off and that it's going to warm up soon.

Hope things are wonderful for you!

5:14 pm, February 19, 2007

 
Blogger Jade said...

I love my life! I love my kids! I love the world and all its people! I love turkish delight! I love the sun coming in my window! I love blogging!

5:24 pm, February 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home